Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dear Readers,
   The interior ministry of Pakistan were put my name to Exit Control List ( ECL) under the advice of GB home department.in march 2011.FIA close my passport into their custody on 5th August 2011 .In December 2011 i closed all of my activities because of these issues. But still my name is on ECL from last two and half years which is totally illegal, unconstitutional and this is basic human right violation. From GB i am only person who was on ECL from two and half years. I am unable to understand this thing. In past interior ministry put names of different political activists from GB, Kashmir and Baluchistan. But there name were review and remove with in 6 months.
But the officials are not ready to Remove my name from ECL till now.
Is this is fair.........?.
Why they are still not ready to review their decision regarding to remove my name from ECL...?
 Traveling is my basic right.Which was given by international human rights charter.
If they are not ready to remove my name from ECL they should provide the concrete resion.

Shafqat Inqalabi

No comments :